Monday, April 30, 2012

Finals Week

Now is the most stressful time of year. Not only do we have our final tests in all of our classes but it's also move out time for all the students who are living on campus. That means that while we are trying to study for our finals we also have to be packing up our rooms. It's a bitter sweet time of the year. We say good bye to our friends who are graduating seniors and get ready to move back home. But on the other hand it's almost summer and there are so many cool things that I have planned for this summer. For me I have all my finals on Wednesday and Thursday. So I get the beginning of the week to pack and study and then test taking for the last two days. I will say that the university really tries to make finals a less stressful time for students. They have study breaks at the dinning halls with snacks and free massages at the University Center the weekend before finals. They have movie nights and fun activities to give students a break from studying. They enforce 23 hour quiet hours. That means that for 23 hours of the day people have to be quiet. That means no loud music or anything of that sort. Even though it's the most stressful time of the year, its one of my favorites. I get to look forward to the summer and there are so many fun things happening on campus. You stay busy the whole week and it's always a huge relief when you finish a final and think "yeah that was my last time in that class". Unless you failed, then you would have to take it again, but lets hope that doesn't happen. It also a nice because it's spring time. The weather is getting warmer the days are longer and almost everyone is out side. There are girls sun bathing and guys playing Frisbee or catch. Its also nice to go outside and study under a shading tree. I hope all of you out there have a great finals week and I hope you all have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment