Thursday, November 3, 2011

Snow Day!!!

Hey everyone I don't know if you heard but UNC had a snow day last week. That never happens! In my 2 years here I have never had a snow day at UNC. I had no classes so I stayed inside watched Halloween movies and drank some hot chocolate. Unfortunately the kids on central campus were not as lucky as I was. They ended up losing power so they were stuck in their room with no electricity. The good thing was everyone was out side enjoying their first snow of the year. There was snow men all over the place and snow ball fights were going on left and right. I personally found myself participating but I called it quits after I got an ice cold snow ball right in the face. I tried to savor the day as much as I could because I don't see a snow day happening again. We had snow fall again this last Wednesday and the university snow plows were already out at 7 in the morning clearing the walkways. Halloween is over and the next up is Thanksgiving. Bring on the turkey and stuffing!

No comments:

Post a Comment