Thursday, December 8, 2011

Finals Week!!!

This is the time of year that I start pulling out my hair. It's finals week at UNC. It is the most stressful time of the semester. It's when everything is due and when you have to study for all of your classes finals. This semester I have 4 finals, one everyday, Monday through Thursday. I just finished my last final today and it feels awesome. The nice thing is that the university tries and to make this time of the year less stressful. They have chair massages at the library and study breaks at the dinning halls. Each night they have a different snack for the study break. My favorite so far has been the chilie cheese fries and tonight it's soft pretzels. The end of semester is a bitter sweet time. It's a stressful, happy, and sad time. I'm excited to be on break, I'm stressed from my finals, and I'm sad because I have had some classes this semester that I will miss. But I am excited to start next semester. I get to take my Public Relations and Advertising classes, which is my major, so you can see why I'm excited. But for now let the holiday season begin.  I hope you all have a wonderful start to your Christmas Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment