Sunday, December 25, 2011

Winter Break

Happy Holidays! I had a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait till the new year. One thing that's cool about UNC is that I get a whole month off for winter break. Finals ended on the 9th and the first day of spring semester starts on January 9th. I remember my first semester of college and I had no idea that classes were only one semester. Unlike high school where classes are a year long and you dreaded going back to school after winter break. At UNC you get a whole new set of classes each semester. I get excited to go back after winter break because it's like a whole new school year for me. I am enjoying my break but I am also looking forward to next semester. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment