Monday, January 9, 2012

First Day!

Today was my first day of classes for spring semester. I always love the first day of classes. There is something refreshing about starting a new semester. I love my Mondays and Fridays. I only have two classes and in done by noon. I will admit that I am a little nervous for tomorrow. I have a day full of classes and start my first 300 level class tomorrow. A 300 level class means that its a junior level class, so it's intimidating for a sophomore like me. I have too 300 level classes this year. I have advertising and public relations, which as you know is my major so they should be tons of fun for me. I really don't know what I want to do with my major when I graduate so I'm looking forward to finding out all the career possibilities out there for me. The cool thing about college is that once you get here you can be whatever you want to be. So far I love my classes for this semester. All the teachers I have meet so far are awesome. So many teachers here are outgoing and just plain fun. Its makes going to class that much more exciting when you have a fun professor. I would also like to mention that I have a bowling class tomorrow. That right you heard me right a bowling class. How awesome is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment