Monday, February 20, 2012

Racquetball Fun

This week instead of going to the gym and working on the machines, my friend and I decided to do something different. So we played some racquetball and it was quite fun. We were able to rent the equipment from the rec centers front desk, all we had to do was sign our lives over... I'm just kidding they just needed our names. The really fun part was that my friend and I are not very good racquetball players so we were making complete fools out of ourselvs. We would wince if the ball even came within 4 feet of us and I can't even tell you how many times we completly missed the ball. There were times that I couldnt stop laughing. The other great thing is that the racquetball court has a glass wall so everyone working out could see us, which  made our game that much more fun and it made it so much more funny. I was able to have fun with my friend but still get a great work out at the same time. We left the rec center so sweaty and tired. I never knew how much of a wokeout racquetball could be.
If you are intrested in what all the UNC Rec Center has to offer here is their website: http://www.unco.edu/campusrec/
Check It Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment