Monday, February 27, 2012

STRIKE

Bowling is one of my favorite sports to play. It's a low energy sport that takes skill and patience. Unfortunately I am not very skilled in bowling, sooo I decided to take bowling as a class here at UNC. That's right SES 111 is a bowling class. I have it every Tuesday and Thursday for 50 minutes. Not only is it a fun class but I;m also learning skills to make me a better bowler. I started out bowling an average score of 60 and now my average is a 95. Now compared to the pros I have a long way to go but I am stoked about my improvements. The class takes place at a bowling ally less than two blocks from campus so it's walking distance. That's great for people like me who don't have cars. YAY! Some of you out there might saying to yourselves "But I don't like to bowl." Well that's not a problem because we have many other SES classes. We have basketball, volleyball, soccer, ice skating, ice hockey, swimming, golf, tennis, hiking, and that's not even half the list. If you want to see all the classes they offer go here: http://catalog.unco.edu/2009-10U/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm#href=CourseDescriptions.12.83.html#1524041.
Like I said there is something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment