Monday, February 6, 2012

SUPER BOWL

One of the things that I did this weekend was attend a super bowl party in my residence hall. The party was at Turner Hall and it started at 3: 30 which was about and hour before the game started. They had all the couches and chairs in the lobby crowed around a huge big screen television. Seated in one of the seats was a guy in a Giants jersey who could not sit still. He was beyond excited for the super bowl to start. Personally I am a Broncos fan so I wanted the Patriots to loss, so I guess I was rooting for the Giants too. But the real reason I watch the super bowl is for the commercials and some of them were really good this year. My favorites were the M&M's, the Doritos, and the Coca Cola poler bears.
 At the super bowl party there was a whole table of snacks. They had all kinds of chips, cookies, and Oreos. Then after the game started Turners hall director brought in a party sub from Subway. It was delicious!  Over all it was a great game, there was so much action and the last quarter had me on the edge of my seat. Through out the whole game there was one die hard Giants fan that keep screaming at the T.V. When the game ended and the Giants won he ran a whole lap around the outside of the building screaming his head off. It was such a great game and a fun party. There was great food and great people. All I can say is that I hope the Broncos make it to the super bowl next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment